Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pole dancing... for Jesus?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/03/22/pkg.pole.dancing.jesus.KTRK

Hi Everyone! Ok, this story had me laughing out loud. I'm not judging it... ok, I kind of am.

But, this is ridiculous. The best line is "the pole is her temple." hahaha I have no religious issues with this business. They can pole dance for whoever they want. It just strikes me as a really, really odd combination. And if they're going to do it, they need better outfits... I suggest nude shoes... Hell, if you're going to do it, go clear.

It just made me laugh... hope it makes you laugh too. :)

Best beauty product I'm using right now: I'm obsessed with Dior Extase Mascara! If you love Dior Show, you will love this even more. It delivers at least three coats in one swipe. :)

Recipe I can't get enough of right now: I just got ENGAGED! So, I'm trying to cut back on junk food. My baked sweet potato fries are the perfect lunch treat to go with grilled chicken. I take one sweet potato and cut it up into small fries. Then I put it on a baking sheet that you've already sprayed cooking spray on. And I spray the fries with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter spray, sprinkle on Cayenne Pepper, Salt, and a dash of regular pepper. Back them for about 40 min at 350 degrees until they get crispy. They are delicious! They satisfy my fry craving for no more calories than a sweet potato. :)

3 comments:

  1. My God Brackie, you have just stimulated like four different parts of my brain and I'm going to bake those tonight after I run to the store for the mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and maybe some clear-a-sil if they are pole dancing their butts off,ya right, ha ha, =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly roller house wife strippers..i've seen it all now, sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

    ReplyDelete